Rooflines and Cladding
HiTech UPVC Systems have been giving homes a face lift for over 25 years, your roof line says a lot about your home. If you need attractive, robust and effective plastic downpipes and guttering, than you are in the right place because we provide complete rainwater guttering systems of brands like Marshall Tufflex.
We are experts in the installation of systems suitable for all types of domestic and commercial property, with styles ranging from the classic half-round and square-line to decorative ogee guttering.
Using our extensive product knowledge, we can always find the most suitable product for your needs. We will help you to construct your complete guttering system, including outlets, fascia brackets, bends, drain adaptors and clips as well as the tools and sealants that may be required to finish the job.
Guttering Brackets and Adaptors
All of our installations are tailored to suit our customers, we work closely to make sure you are happy, and of course, all of the roofline products come in a variety of colours, tailored to suit your home.
- Rainwater systems appropriate for commercial, domestic and conservatory applications
- Fewer downpipes with our high-capacity systems
- Square and round downpipes on offer
- Recyclable, sustainable, long-life guttering
- All systems in accordance with BSEN607:1996, BSEN1462:1967, BS4576-1:1989 and EN12200-1:2000
- Easy-click system is fast and easy to install
- Better water flow with vortex outlet design in universal system
- Exact colour-match guarantee across our entire range of doors, windows and conservatories also guttering, soffits and fascias
- Access points, fascia brackets, diverters, gutter guards, balloon guards, and a full range of accessories from Eurocell
- 10-year insurance backed guarantee
New Roofline in Contruction
New Roofline after Contruction
Fascias and soffits
Replacement roofline systems commonly known as fascias and soffits, are popular and cost effective way of improving the look of a property and minimizing maintenance compared to traditional timbers. We give you a choice of differently coloured and wood-grained finishes to satisfy your taste and match the existing style of the house. To get visually satisfying installation it is essential to replace old timbers. If they are only covered, there are some obvious and noticeable signs of it like box end section, which is not being used anyway.
There are two important things about the external cladding: aesthetics and durability and our roofline and cladding systems - Deceninck definitely fulfil these important requirements. But they offer users even more advantages.
What's important is the easy maintenance process of our PVCu profiles and additional benefits:
- extensive range of products
- wide colour range and wood-grains
- easy to fit
- variety of finishes
- minimal amount of maintenance
- weather resistant
- rot and fungi-proof
- Plus Many More!
We finish off your house with the smallest detail in mind. The systems are installed very quickly thanks to the smart design and maintenance is limited to occasional washing down, as painting is no longer needed. You get to choose profile and colour of your installation from white or coloured and ribbed or smooth. The problem of ventilation is resolved by specially designed grilles.
If you'd like to contact us or get a quote, use the form below to start you enquiry
BACKED BY HOMEPRO
We're backed by a 10 year HomePro guarantee.